There are various kinds of online games that you can play and enjoy to the fullest. Given the current situation, we all have realized the importance of staying at home and finding exciting ways of keeping ourselves engaged.
One such game is 8 ball pool game. It is exciting and can be played on any gaming application. It is a simple game with an excellent user interface (if you choose the right site) play 8 pool game to understand how it works.
It is engaging and will take you to a different world together. The best part is you can challenge your close ones by sharing links with them.
In this blog, we will talk about this beautiful game you can enjoy with your friends and family and even challenge random strangers on the Internet. It is a top-rated and addictive game.
It is also professionally played by so many people across the world. The game is generally played on a pool table was singles or doubles with cue sticks, 16 balls, 15 object balls, one cue ball, and the 8 ball (black). However, it would be best if you kept in mind that the rules may differ from one site to another as it comes with different rules for different regions. All you need for this game is patience, skill, and tactical thinking.
You need to strategize every step to win in 8 ball pool game. If you are wondering whether it is legal to play or not, let me tell you that it is legal. You can also withdraw the winning money easily.
The Object of the Game:
The thing is to pot your designated balls and then put the 8 balls. This will help you win the game. And here are some of the rules that you need to know when it comes to 8 ball pool game.
- Before the game begins, the object ball will be placed in a triangular rack and at the bottom of the table. This is done to ensure that the apex ball of the rack lies on the foot spot.
- The black 8-ball should be placed in the middle of the third row. Moreover, the white ball should be on the table behind the service line. Apart from the black 8-ball, the order of the balls will be random.
- To make a legal break, the participant must hit the balls and ensure that four balls hit cushions, and the cue ball must not go down a pocket. After that, the break is taken in turns. The computer will decide who breaks randomly.
- Notably, the other player will re-rack if the 8-ball is spotted on the break. You must be careful about these rules if you intend to win.
- The first player who needs to pot an object ball will have to continue to pot the balls from that category, given his choice.
- The opposing player will have to pot balls from the other group. A participant will continue to make shots until they foul or fail to pot an object ball.
- The opposition participant must place the cue ball on the table if a player commits a foul. Initially, they must designate which pocket they intend to pot the 8-ball. Once all the balls have been potted, they must sink the 8 ball.
FAQs on 8-Ball Pool Rules:
Is the 8-Ball Pool as Enjoyable Online as it is Offline?
The online version of the 8-ball pool is as interesting as the offline version. It is played between 2 real-world competitors, and the rules and regulations are somewhat similar. It is still better to check the application reviews you have chosen to be sure.
Is it Legal to Play the Game Online?
Yes, it is 100% safe and legal. You can win cash prizes and get them transferred to your account. You can also withdraw the amount through UPI and other means.
Will I Lose if the Cue Ball Fails to Touch the 8 Ball?
While playing the game, you have to scratch. If you’re shooting at the 8 ball and miss it without scratching, you have committed a foul, and your opponent player has the ball in their hands. However, you will not lose the game because of this mistake.
Will I Win if I Sync the 8 Ball on a Break?
It is another FAQ. If you sink the 8 ball on the break, you will not win. You either have to spot the 8 ball or re-rack. Traditionally, 8-ball is a call-shot game.
Foul Rules in 8-Ball Pool Game: There are various foul rules that you need to abide by, such as failing to hit your object balls, hitting the cue ball off the table, potting the opposition’s object balls, pushing the cue ball instead of striking it, hitting the cue ball 2 times, etc.
Read this BBC article to understand how online games have kept people engaged! 8 ball pool game is an interesting one that you can play on your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop any time of the day. It is a beautiful way to keep yourself engaged if you are bored or working from home and have to deal with the daily blues.