Battlefield 6 leaker Tom Henderson has had his Twitter suspended and some YouTube videos removed, but he maintains his original report.
To note Battlefield 6 Leaker was suspended from Twitter. Leaked also had to remove his YouTube videos, leading many to question whether his coverage was bothering the folks at EA or DICE, leading to potential legal issues.
After a few relatively bumpy entries, Battlefield fans are waiting for a return to form. The leaks seem to indicate that the game will indeed return to a modern setting and bring a new level of reach and scale to the already massive franchise. The series has made a name for itself thanks to its large-scale 64-player battles with large maps, vehicles, and dynamic maps. Players can blast walls and even topple entire skyscrapers with enough effort, making the franchise a refreshing change of pace from more linear shooters like Call of Duty. With rumors that Battlefield 6 will increase the bet with 128 players, it looks like DICE could change the FPS game again.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
The leaker who brought fans much of this information, Tom Henderson, has been suspended from Twitter (via VGC), however. The remarkable leaker also removed various Battlefield 6 content from his YouTube channel, indicating that the suspension was definitely related to Battlefield 6. Despite the deleted content, he sticks to his reporting. “My Twitter was suspended and I got a warning as to why so I protected myself before / if things were progressing. I’m still waiting for the official word from Twitter,” mentionned Henderson on a backup Twitter account. “I put everything I said before to sleep, but I just needed to delete the source of the content.“
I see a lot of conspiracy theories about what happened with my Twitter and the answer is simple; My Twitter was suspended and I got a warning as to why so I protected myself before / if things were progressing. I’m still waiting for the official word from Twitter.
– Tom Henderson (@_Tom_Henderson_) February 21, 2021
EA has already confirmed that Battlefield 6 will be released later this year and has actually hinted that the leaks are true. The company noted in a call for earnings earlier this month that the game will usher in a new level of scale for the series. “The game takes full advantage of the power of next-gen platforms to bring immersive, immersive battles to life with more players than ever before. With maps of unprecedented scale, the next edition of Battlefield takes it all. destruction, player agency, vehicle and weapons combat for which the franchise is known and elevates it to another level,Blake Jorgensen, EA’s CFO, said at the time.
This chain of events, along with Henderson’s leaked media coverage, could mean EA does not want information about the game messed up until the official reveal. It also means that some, if not all, information is legitimate. Battlefield 6 is expected to be revealed later this spring with a 2021 holiday release date.
Next: How DICE Can Learn From Battlefield 5 Failure (For Battlefield 6)
Source: Tom henderson (via VGC)
90 day fiancé: Paul and Karine had his son’s DNA tested and the results are in