Bill Cosby got creative in the months following his release from prison.

“The Cosby Show” actor’s spokesperson Andrew Wyatt told Fox News on Thursday that the actor “spent time on the phone working on a number of projects” at his Massachusetts home. Among the projects that are keeping him busy is a TV show he has in the works, his rep said.

“Things are happening. He’s working on a number of projects right now, a number of ideas for a TV show where he’s on the phone with producers, working with guys every day,” Wyatt added. . “He gives his creative ideas and his contribution.”

BILL COSBY ACCUSATOR ANDREA CONSTAND SAYS AFTER RELEASE FROM PRISON: IT’S “TASTING”

Wyatt says he and Cosby’s team are keeping details of his potential show business return under wraps for now. However, Wyatt told Fox News that Cosby entered into discussions with the producers while he was still behind bars at SCI Phoenix in Collegeville, Pa.

Pennsylvania’s highest court overturned comedian Bill Cosby’s sexual assault conviction in June.
Pennsylvania's highest court overturned comedian Bill Cosby's sexual assault conviction in June.

Pennsylvania’s highest court overturned comedian Bill Cosby’s sexual assault conviction in June.
(AP Photo / Matt Slocum)

“He’s been working on this particular project for a year and a half now. When he was a resident of SCI Phoenix, he had phone calls with the producers,” Wyatt explained.

Cosby is also working on a book.

“He’s also on the phone almost every day for the book. He works. That’s why people don’t see him that much. When he was at SCI Phoenix, it wasn’t our time, so phone calls probably would be. two, three times a week for that sort of thing. Now he has time. He can speak freely whenever he wants. This has been his main goal since he came out – to get out and be able to have plans and work with people who want to work with him, ”Wyatt explained.

See also  Harvey Weinstein denies Angelina Jolie's accusations: 'There was never an assault'

BILL COSBY ACCUSER ANDREA CONSTAND WRITINGS ON ACTOR’S TRIAL, #METOO MOVEMENT IN NEW MEMORY

In July, Wyatt confirmed to Fox Cosby an interest in returning to the comedy scene. The 83-year-old “Cosby Show” actor, formerly known as “America’s Dad,” spent his first night out of prison doing “comedic routines”.

“He wants to get back on stage sooner or later,” Wyatt said at the time.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

However, Cosby’s team remains silent on the details. The former detainee is still involved in a lawsuit in Los Angeles involving allegations of sexual assault by accuser Judy Huth, who is portrayed by Gloria Allred.

Gloria Allred represents 33 women who accused Bill Cosby of misconduct.
Gloria Allred represents 33 women who accused Bill Cosby of misconduct.

Gloria Allred represents 33 women who accused Bill Cosby of misconduct.
(AP Photo / Richard Drew)

The Huth Civil Court case against Cosby was filed in 2014. The case had been stayed until the conclusion of Cosby’s criminal case. Huth alleges that she was sexually assaulted by the former actor at the Playboy Mansion in 1974.

A hearing in the case was held last month and the next is scheduled for September 30.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

The highest court in Pennsylvania quashed Cosby’s sexual assault conviction in June to the shock of many. He was then released from SCI Phoenix, a facility outside of Philadelphia.

Cosby was “overjoyed,” Wyatt told reporters on the day of his release.

“But like we’ve always said, he’s bigger than Bill Cosby,” added Wyatt. “It’s about reforming the criminal justice system.

See also  Western star Constance Towers talks working with John Wayne, William Holden in 'Horse Soldiers': 'Pure luck'

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Allred said Cosby’s legal team made arguments in the sexual abuse case that could pose a “major problem” for victims. Meanwhile, Cosby’s lawyer Jennifer Bonjean has expressed her intention to “fully justify it” in the Playboy Mansion civil lawsuit.