Are you looking for BMTC bus pass appointment? Check this article on How to book BMTC Student bus pass appointment.
What Is BMTC Student Pass (2020-21)?
The BMTC Student Pass smart card is a personalized photo card with the student’s name on the card. Each card has a unique number printed on the card, as well as another unique number encrypted on its electronic chip. The chip also contains information relating to the student, the source and the destination between which he can travel from his residence to the university establishment. It also contains the period of validity of the card.
Apply Online for Issuance of BMTC Student Pass
Students who do not have a smart card issued last year or who have lost their old cards can go through the new card application process.
- Visit the BMTC Bus website.
- Click on the “Student Pass” tab.
- Choose one of the options in “Request a new student pass”.
- Enter the SAT / PU registration number or admission numbers for students of the State Council and others. (the admission number is the unique number assigned by the institution when the student is admitted)
- Enter details of caste / school / standard / academic year, etc.
- Complete the Office of the Prosecutor’s verification process (the Office of the Prosecutor will be sent to the mobile phone number entered in the student card application)
- Wait for the approval of the institution / BMTC (an SMS will be sent notifying the approval)
- Upon receipt of the approval SMS, make an appointment online to visit the nearest pass issuing office. To schedule and reschedule online appointments, click “Schedule / Reschedule an Appointment” on the “Student Pass” page.
- Enter the details required to book the appointment.
- Appear in person and be photographed on the selected pass counter.
- Pick up your card at the issuing counter.
BMTC issues a variety of monthly passes for regular commuters on the city’s public bus network. The daily BMTC, the monthly online availability request form for bus passes, the 2019 rate and emission times are detailed here. This is to make the travel experience much simpler and cheaper because the monthly passes guarantee that people travel at a reduced price. There are also special student passes issued at very attractive prices. BMTC has also introduced a pass that allows bus and rail metro.
- Valid government-recognized ID: Pan card, DL card, voter card, passport, and government employee card
- For the student passport:
– Submit a duly completed and certified request by the head of educational establishments as well as the registration receipt.
– Destination from to and change of place to be mentioned legibly / clearly.
– The production of the registration receipt for the current year for verification at the delivery counter is essential.
– It is necessary to present an identity card issued by the educational establishment.
– Prescribed rate accepted only in cash. DD / Checks are not accepted.
– The above procedures must be completed even when renewing the 5-month pass.
- Fill in the pass request form
BMTC Bus Pass Application Form for College Students 2019-20
|Type of Pass||Rate|
|Daily Day Passes
It allows limitless travel for a calendar Day (0000 hrs to 2400 hrs) throughout BMTC’s jurisdiction in all services except Moffusil services, Bangalore Rounds, A.C and A.C premium services
|Rs. 45/- (with Rs. 25/- or Rs. 100/- BMTC ID card) Rs. 50/- (exempt from BMTC ID card)|
|Gold Day Pass
Provides for limitless travel for a calendar Day (0000 hrs to 2400 hrs) in all services except Airport dedicated and Bangalore Round services.
|A.C. Suvarna Day
Pass Allows limitless travel for a calendar Day (0000 hrs to 2400 hrs) in all services except Bangalore Rounds, Vajra and Airport dedicated service throughout BMTC’s jurisdiction
|Monthly Commuter Passes
a) BlackBoard (City) Passes b) Suburban/Pushpak Passes c) Identity Card Unlimited Travel in all city- services for a calendar month. Unlimited travel in all non-A.C. services. Valid for three years
|Rs.625/- 825/- 100/-|
|Gold Monthly Pass
Unlimited travel in all services except Airport Dedicated Service for a calendar month
|Rs. 1,800/- (with Rs. 100/- BMTC ID card) Rs. 1,850/- (without BMTC ID card)|
Unlimited travel in city, suburban and trumpet services for a calendar month
|Vayu Vajra Gold Pass
Unlimited travel in all services for a calendar month
|Rs. 2,900/- (for individual pass) Rs. 2,800/- (for bulk purchase of 50 & above) Rs. 2,700/- (for bulk purchase of 100 & above) Rs. 2,600/- (for bulk purchase of 225 & above)|
|Monthly Dedicated Passes
This has been introduced to facilitate the office goers and employees of Factories/Companies through the operation of dedicated exclusive trips. Special provision is made to allow travel in any of the buses operated by BMTC on a 24x7x365 basis. These passes are specially patronized by the IT Industries
|Rs. 1,900/- Rs. 1,950/- Rs. 2,000/- Rs. 2,050/- Rs. 2,165/- Rs. 2,220/- Rs. 2,290/-|
|Dedicated Premium Monthly Pass Holders Day Pass
Only Dedicated Premium Monthly Pass holders allowed for limitless travel for a calendar Day (0000 hrs to 2400 hrs) in all services except Airport dedicated and Bangalore Round services
|Red Board Pass Holders Gold Day Pass
Only Red Board Monthly Pass holders allowed for limitless travel for a calendar Day (0000 hrs to 2400 hrs) in all services except Airport dedicated and Bangalore Round services