Players will need to find several missing kittens in Bowser’s Fury. This guide will show players where they can all find them in Lapcat Lake.
Players will need to find missing kittens on Lapcat Lake in Bowser’s fury. This guide will show players where they can find them all. Bowser’s fury is one of the biggest additions to come to a Wii U port on the Nintendo Switch. While the games love Xenoblade Chronicles and Pikmin 3 all received additional content when they took the plunge, Super Mario 3D World brings the same feel and the same game mechanics and recontextualizes them. Instead of heading for a flag pole at the end of the level, players must explore a massive open world filled with hidden collectibles to find. Similar to titles like Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario 64, players can tackle these objectives in any order they choose. One of the objectives of this game mode is to find missing kittens scattered around the world map. This guide will show players where they can find them.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
There are two cat mothers who lost their kittens in Lapcat Lake. The former is located near Lakeside Giga Bell while the latter is available at Wasteland Giga Bell. Finding these cats will reward the player with a Cat Shine. Players will want to collect all of these 100 items to unlock the secret boss and the ending. Here’s where players can find each missing kitten in Bowser’s fury.
Where to find the missing kittens in Bowser Fury.
As mentioned, players will be able to find all of the missing kittens not too far from their broken mothers. Here’s where players can find them all.
- Kittens lost near ruins # 1: Located on the shore of the beach where the Lakeside Giga Bell is located.
- Kittens lost near ruins # 2: Standing on the Cat’s Arch at the Clawswipe Coliseum.
- Kittens lost near ruins # 3: At the entrance arch of Crisp Climb Castle. If the player drops the kitten, it will reappear there.
- Kittens lost in the Wasteland # 1: On the left side of the Wasteland Giga Bell.
- Kittens lost in the Wasteland # 2: At the top of the entrance to the Pipe Path tower.
- Kittens lost in the Wasteland # 3: At the end of the pier on the southern edge of the island.
- Kittens lost in the Wasteland # 4: Located at Riskey Whisker Island.
- Kittens lost in the Wasteland # 5: Near the Mount Magmeow Lighthouse.
Players will want to help these adorable kittens return to their lost mother. Bowser’s fury reintroduces Mario to his collect-a-thon roots and goes wild with all the game mechanics of Super Mario 3D World. Hopefully a real Mario 3D sequel will be released after the little taste this one provided.
More: Bowser Fury: How To Unlock The Secret Ending
Bowser’s fury is now available on Nintendo Switch.
90 Day Fiancé: Why Paul’s Latest Video Has Fans Believing Karine Can’t Take It
About the Author