CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020, Chhattisgarh AE admit card 2020, CGPSC Assistant Engineer exam date 2020, hall ticket download.
Latest Update on 17/02/2020. The CGPSC has uploaded CGPSC AE Hall Tickets for 25th February scheduled written examination 2020. The login Details has already been provided to all applicants, now using those details could download their hall tickets made available from 17th February 2020.
|Availability of CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020||17 Feb 2020|
|Written exam||25 Feb 2020|
CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020
- 1 CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020
- 1.1 CGPSC Assistant Engineer hall ticket 2020 download
- 1.2 CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020 download/Overview
- 1.3 CGPSC Assistant Engineer exam date 2020
- 1.4 Chhattisgarh Assistant Engineer Admit card 2020 -18 download
- 1.5 CGPSC Assistant Engineer Process of Selection:-
- 1.6 What to do after downloading CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020?
- 1.7 CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 full detailed Syllabus download
- 1.8 CGPSC Civil Engineer Paper II Syllabus 2020
- 1.9 How to download CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit card 2020
Hey aspirants, if you wanted to seek a job in CGPSC, so might have been aware of the latest recruitment notification published by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, of 26 vacancies of Assistant Engineer. Candidates meeting the eligibility demands of the commission for the respective posts were invited to enroll by submitting online application forms submitted till the last date 1st December 2020. After completion of this enrolling events, the commission is all set to draw its next step towards this recruitment and that is the release of CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020 for which you all must be waiting after registering online. So, let’s not wait much and let me tell you the events related to the exam in this article will be covered i.e., CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020, CGPSC Assistant Engineer exam date, latest syllabus, exam pattern with appropriate direct links to download the same.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer hall ticket 2020 download
A great opportunity is awaited for youngsters of Chhattisgarh between the age of 21 years to 30 years and has done Graduation from a recognized University. The opening published is of 23 posts of Assistant Engineer in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. The selected candidates will be appointed for three steams for same Assistant Engineer posts, as the posts vacancies are divided into 24 Posts for Assistant Engineer Civil, 01 Post Assistant Engineer Mechanical and 01 post for Assistant Engineer Electrical. So, this is the categorization of job profile, in which the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in to be conducted Online Examination followed by Personal Interview. So, in order to take the first round that is the Online examination successfully, every candidate shall carry their CGPSC Assistant Engineer hall ticket 2020 along with an ID Proof to the Examination Venue.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020 download/Overview
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer vacancies|
|Number of Post||26|
|Organization is known as(abbreviation)||CGPSC|
|Post vacancies||Assistant Engineer Civil: 24 Posts|
Assistant Engineer Mechanical: 01 Post
Assistant Engineer Electrical: 01 Post
|Selection Procedure|| Online Examination|
|Category||CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020|
|Last date to apply Online||1st December 2020|
CGPSC Assistant Engineer exam date 2020
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has not yet given any clear notification about the release of CGPSC Assistant Engineer examination scheduled date, but soon after the collection of all Application forms after 1st December will release the exam date on its official website, which on the next instant will be updated here in this article. Subsequently, your hall tickets will be made available to download 15 days before the examination date. All links were given here will be activated sooner the board will publish the jobs entities on their main web portal. Given below are some important instructions to be followed and credentials that one must check once downloading its admit card.
Chhattisgarh Assistant Engineer Admit card 2020 -18 download
After downloading your hall ticket every candidate shall take a print out of it to take to the examination hall and must check the credentials of one’s own as a candidate for the given examination written in your call letter. As these are not changeable later on and if found any error must be reported to official authority before the commencement of paper.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Category of the candidate.
- date of birth of the candidate.
- Father’s name.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Examination name.
- Examination center code and Venue.
- Signature of Controller of examination.
- Important Instructions.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Process of Selection:-
- The selection of eligible candidates will be only on the basis of Online Examination and Personal Interview.
- The ones who found qualifying in the written test shall be given Interview call letters.
- Document verifications will be conducted in the Interview session only. JNVU Results 2020
What to do after downloading CGPSC Assistant Engineer admit card 2020?
Make sure you follow all the instructions set by authorities while going to the examination hall, as the exam conducting authorities are strict enough to not entertain your entry into the examination hall, if any of these documents unavailability found. So, every candidate shall take an ID Proof with them along with the admit card for personnel identification purpose, given below are some documents you can carry as an ID.
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Smart card
- Swasthya beema yojana smart card with photo
- Job card with photo
- Sewa pehchaan patra with photo,
- Student ID card
- Ration card issued to BPL families.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 full detailed Syllabus download
|There will be two paper i.e., Paper 1 and Paper 2|
| Paper one will include questions from subjects:-|
While Paper 2 will contain questions from:
|Paper consists of 150 question of 300 marks.|
|Time duration given is 2 hours 30 minutes.|
|The paper II will also consist of 150 questions for 300 marks.|
|Exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.|
|Minimum of 40 marks needed to be scored to qualify the exam.|
CGPSC Civil Engineer Paper II Syllabus 2020
|Sr. No||Type of Exam||Paper||Part||Topics||Marks||No of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Prelims( Objective Type)||I||1||General Studies||300||150||2:30 Hours|
|2||General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh|
|2.||II||Technical Subjects (Civil, Mechanic, Electrical)||300||150||2:30 Hours|
There is a deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Questions will be asked from various subjects and topics like History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Social, Economic & Physical Geography of India.
- General Science & Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- Constitution of India & Polity.
- Current Affairs & Sports.
- Indian Philosophy, Literature, Art, & Culture.
How to download CGPSC Assistant Engineer Admit card 2020
Here are some easy steps to be followed for downloading your CGPSC Assistant Engineer call letter 2020, just follow these simple steps either use direct links given hereunder to reach your goal.
- To begin with, reach admit card download page. In order to do that, simply click on admit card download link given above.
- Log in page may look like image shown below
- Enter user ID and password.
- After logging in, you can view admit card and print it.
- Note – After printing admit card of CGPSC Assistant Engineer 2020, check that all details are correct and verifiable. If there is any discrepancy, get in touch with the Commission.
Sharing is caring, share this post with your friends and let us know any questions in the comment section below...