Candidates who are going to appear in DRDO Exam always heard this term. And that term is EQR. In this article, we will discuss what is EQR and why its important. So, lets get start.
Here we have shared right solution of What Is EQR In Defence Research and Development Organization DRDO CEPTAM Application form?
EQR Certificate Means
EQR is stands for Essential Qualification Requirement. This term is define the require Essential Qualification Requirement in DRDO company.
DRDO offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in very broad spectrum of subjects/ disciplines at its more than 50 laboratories/ establishments breadth of the country.
Candidate has to upload only one certificate for EQR:
- For STA ‘B’ : Diploma/B. Sc. Certificate (Final / Provisional)
- For Assistant Hindi : Post Graduation / Graduation Certificate
- For Personnel Assistant ‘A’, Admin Assistant ‘A’ : 12th Class Certificate
- Store Assistant ‘A’& Security Assistant ‘A’ : 12th Class Certificate
- For Technician ‘A’ : ITI Certificate (Final / Provisional)
- For Clerk (Canteen Manager), Vehicle Operator ‘A’ : 10th Class Certificate
- Fire Engine Driver, & Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook : 10th Class Certificate
- Examination Cities with Code Number:
- Based on the number of candidates, Examination:
DRDO EQR Documents
- Scanned images of all documents must be in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
- Recent Passport size Photo must be in 20-50 Kb in file size and 4.5cm x 3.5cm in dimension.
- Thumb (Left Hand) impression must be in 10-20 Kb in file size and about 4.5cm x 3.5cm in dimension box.
- Signature must be in 10-20 Kb in file size and 4.5cm x 3.5cm in dimension box.
- EQR certificates in .pdf format (not more than 2MB file) is to be uploaded.
- Preview & upload good quality images only
- Uploading of Blur/ edited images will lead to disqualify the candidature.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is EQR In DRDO Form?
EQR is Essential Qualification Requirement In DRDO exam form.
What is DRDO?
The Defence Research and Development Organisation is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.