|Contest name||Heinen customer survey and sweepstakes|
|Contest award||Win a discount coupon|
|Contest regions||United States|
|Contest deadlines||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Language of survey||English|
Heinen Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- The minimum age to participate in the survey is 16 years old
- For an online survey you will need your last purchase receipt
- Company employees and their affiliates cannot participate in this contest
- Contest reward cannot be converted to cash
- The validation code can only be used once
- Remember to write your validation code on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit to benefit from a 5% reduction
- The drawing of lots is void where it is prohibited
Steps to complete Heinen’s survey
- Prepare your purchase receipt to enter the survey code
- Go to the official Heinensfeedback survey site at heinensfeedback.com
- On the home page, enter the 14 digit code from your receipt and click on START to enter the survey
- Once your survey code is verified, you can take the survey
- In the survey, you have to answer several questions which are very simple and based on your recent visit experience.
- Fill out the survey form and submit it and at the end of the survey you will get a 5% validation code which you can use on your next visit to Heinens.
Don’t Miss – Basic Home Survey and Earn $ 1000 Free Groceries
Heinen’s was founded by Joe Heinen in 1929 on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio as a small butcher’s shop. Its main objective is to provide a supplier of quality meats. After a few years they also started selling groceries and in no time their business had grown enough to include a range of products and canned goods.