In India, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, (FSSAI) manages and cares for the well-being of food items being made accessible to people in general. FSSAI likewise guarantees that Food Business Operators (FBOs) are utilizing great food-producing and good food taking care of and stockpiling rehearses inside their premises. These practices have been determined as per the Food Safety and Standards Act of 2006. As well as guaranteeing safe practices, the FSSAI likewise gives a Food License to the FBOs ensuring the security of the food items for utilization by clients. Each food permit has a 14-digit enrollment/permit number which must be fastened on the bundling of the food item alongside the FSSAI logo. In this article, we will take a gander at how you can check the FSSAI permit number on the web.
Also, Read- Fssai Registration
FSSAI License Number: What is it?
FSSAI permit number or food permit number, as we recently examined is fundamentally a 14-digit permit number that is given to all food business administrators no matter what their size and size of the activity. There are, notwithstanding, various types of enlistments for the food permit in light of the size of the activity. The 14-digits of the FSSAI permit number have been essentially isolated into 5 segments and each part enlightens the specialists with some data concerning the food business administrator which recognizes it from the others. Here are the 5 unique segments of the FSSAI License number.
LICENSE NO: 12216017000287
- [First Digit] – Information about the enlistment status of the food business regardless of whether enrolled.
- [ Digits 2 and 3]-State code where food business is functional
- [ Digits 4 and 5]-I Year of assembling the specific food item.
- [Digits 6, 7, 8 ]-Quantity of enlisting ace
- [Digits 9-14]-Permit Number of the producer
What will the FSSAI permit number hunt show?
- Permit Number
- Expiry Date
- Sort of Business
- Permit Status
- Organization Name
- Premises Address
Rules on FSSAI License Number
- The 14-digit permit number of the FBO that they obtain from the administrative power of FSSAI, must be on the bundled items. The text style tone and shade of the FSSAI logo ought to be differentiating enough to the foundation of the bundled item with the goal that the logo and permit number are obviously discernable.
- The name and address alongside the FSSAI number should be created before the specialists at the hour of bringing an item into the country.
- The proportion of the letters, letter sets, and digits ought to be as per the Food Safety and Standards (Packaging and Labeling) Regulation, 2011
- Showing the FSSAI logo as well as the permit number on the food items mirrors that the food business head has a genuine permit consistency with the Food Safety and Standards Act of 2006.
- The grant number should be placed on the addresses of the different unit’s characteristics of the thing. Also, the amount of the conveying association ought to similarly be displayed close by the number
- FBO ought to just put the logo and permit number on their items till the legitimacy of their food permit endures and that is a limit of 5 years.
Methodology to Check FSSAI permit number
Stage 1: Head on over to the FSSAI’s true government site https://fssairegistration.org/. When you’re on the page, you will see a clear field named Enter License/Registration Number
Stage 2: Enter the specific permit number and snap-on ‘Submit’. Ensure you have entered the permit number accurately, there ought to be 14 digits in the permit number.
Stage 3: IF you have entered an invalid permit number, a mistake message is shown as follows.
Stage 4: Once you’ve clicked ‘Submit’ and assuming your permit number is substantial, the site will show the status alongside different subtleties of the food business administrator. You have effectively gone through the methodology to check the FSSAI permit number.
This closes the method to check the FSSAI License number on the web. FSSAI permit is fundamentally required consistency for a food business administrator (FBOs). The Food permit has the legitimacy of a limit of 5 years and after those 5 years are up, you really want to recharge the food permit to keep smooth tasks and business streaming.