It can be a hassle to scan and send pages from that old textbook or report. Or, maybe you’re working on a presentation for your boss that requires you to use different resources. Whatever the case may be, rotating your PDFs on PDF Drive is an essential skill if you want to reduce the friction of sharing documents with colleagues, collaborators, or clients.
Rotating a PDF means flipping its orientation so that text is left-aligned instead of right-aligned. This allows other users to read your document without flipping pages to get to the content they’re most interested in—or at least makes it easier for them to do so. To learn how to rotate your PDFs on PDF Drive, keep reading!
What is PDF Drive?
PDF Drive is a cloud-based storage service that lets you save and access files from any device with an internet connection. With Drive, you can create and edit documents in the web browser, send and receive attachments, and collaborate with others in real-time. The desktop app for Drive makes it easy to create, share, and collaborate on documents with others. You can also create shared folders with access controlled by multiple users and set up accounts for business or education use. While Drive also works with a mobile app, it’s primarily designed for working on the computer with a mouse and keyboard.
It also offers search engine services that can be used by users of the site. You can download free pdf books using a pdf drive. You can read online pdf for free with a pdf drive. The site has a variety of pdf books ranging from classic to the latest. It has a wide array of free books that can be accessed by anyone from all around the world. It is similar to an open library but is a virtual version. It is legal and safe to use.
How To Rotate A PDF on PDF Drive Using a Laptop
It may seem impossible but rotating a PDF in PDF Drive is easy. In this How To Rotate A PDF on PDF Drive: The Beginner’s Guide, we’ll give you detailed step-by-step instructions on how to rotate pdf with pdf drive.
- Open PDF Drive. You need to open your pdf drive account and site on your browser. You need to log in to your account to access your files.
- Access the file. Open the file that you want to rotate. This is to make an action on the file and make sure you make changes on the correct file.
- Click the ‘File’ button. You’ll see this button on the upper left of the page. Click this button right away and view a selection of actions.
- Select ‘Page Setup’. Select this button to change the orientation of the PDF. You can make it landscape or portrait according to which is more comfortable for you to use.
- Click ‘Ok’. If you’re done changing the set up simply click ok to save the changes to the PDF file. It is simple and easy by following this you can successfully rotate your PDF files.
Benefits of Using PDF Drive
PDF Drive is widely known as accessible and free cloud storage that can cater to users from all around the world. Not a lot of users know the other benefits of using this platform. In this How To Rotate A PDF on PDF Drive: The Beginner’s Guide we’ll help you figure out the benefits of using PDF Drive.
- Easy Sharing: PDF Drive makes it easy to share and collaborate on documents with other team members. You can create shared folders for projects with select collaborators and set permissions for those who can see the file.
- Secure and Private: PDF Drive is both secure and private, so you can share sensitive documents without worrying about them being viewed by unauthorized users. You can also set up business accounts and access-controlled files, so you and your team can access only the files you need to complete a project.
- Accessibility: If you are looking to make your documents accessible to users who have accessibility issues, rotating your PDFs on Drive will make them accessible to more users. There are hundreds of text-based files that can be easily read by users who are blind, visually impaired, or have other accessibility issues.
- Backup: This means you can store more files than what most people have on their computers. If you are looking to have a backup of your files, you can easily backup your files to PDF Drive. Plus, the file will be available from any other device you have with the same account.
- Portability: PDF Drive allows users to move files from one device to another. You can move your files from one computer to another, for example. Plus, if you want to take your files with you on your phone or another device, you can easily do so using the PDF Drive app.
- Paperless: Unlike PDFs, which require printing and scanning, rotating a PDF on Drive is more like reading a normal paper file format. This means that users don’t have to deal with the hassle of printing, scanning, and storing files.
Tips on Using PDF Drive
PDF Drive is a great cloud storage choice for daily. The features of this site are not known to many. In this How To Rotate A PDF on PDF Drive: The Beginner’s Guide we’ll give you some helpful tips on using PDF Drive.
- Use a Password: The best way to keep your files safe on Drive is to use a password when you first create the account. You can also add an additional layer of security by turning on two-step verification.
- Avoid Sharing Too Much: When sharing a file, keep it to a single person or team. This will help you avoid accidentally sharing too many files, which can be overkill and cause confusion.
- Use the Correct Formatting: Like normal paper documents, PDF Drive files should be formatted properly. If you find that a given file is incorrect, you can use the formatting tools to change the text.
- Make Sure You Have Enough Disk Space: Keep in mind that rotating a PDF will create a new file in your Drive account. This will consume some disk space. To make sure you have enough disk space, use the Files page in your PDF Drive account.
- Rotate Your PDF Before Sharing It: It’s best to rotate your PDF before you share it with other users on PDF Drive. This way, the document is in the correct orientation, and other users won’t have to alter the orientation of their screen to read the content in it.
Final Words: How To Rotate A PDF on PDF Drive
As you can see, rotating your PDFs on PDF Drive isn’t too complicated, and it doesn’t take much time out of your day to do so. The advantage, of course, is that you can access your files from any device with an internet connection, making it easier to share documents with colleagues or clients. So, while rotating your PDFs on PDF Drive may require a small investment of your time, the convenience of doing so is well worth it. We hope this How To Rotate A PDF on PDF Drive: The Beginner’s Guide Article helped you answer your questions about PDF Drive.