Hi, buddy will you here tell me the process to apply online for HPCL Vendor Bill Tracking System, as I want to go for there?
Established within the 12 months 1952, Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd. (HPCL) is founded in Mumbai, India. The company operates as an included oil refining and marketing business enterprise, thru segments: Downstream i.E. Refining, marketing and transportation of petroleum merchandise; and Exploration and Production of Hydrocarbons. HPCL is a Navratna organisation and features in the Forbes 2000 listing for the 12 months 2018. Vendors can explore various enterprise opportunities at this Indian electricity main. This blog will guide you thru the manner of becoming a supplier to HPCL.
As you are looking for the process to do apply online for HPCL Vendor Bill Tracking System, so for it I am telling process.
HPCL Vendor Bill Tracking System 2020
- Go on Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) official website.
- Click on Transparency Portal option given under quick link in the bottom.
- By click there you will land on a new page.
- Where you need to click on Bill Tracking for Vendors and contractors link given in the mid-side.
- By click there you will land on HPCL Vendor Bill Tracking System service login page which look like given below image.
HPCL Vendor Registration
- Open hpcl site vendor registration site
- Select New vendor/ supplier option.
- Click Sign Up option.
- Find Checklist for Documents required.
- Click to proceed button.
- Enter your all details as required.
- Click the submit button.
- Verify your email id and mobile no.