|Contest name||Huddle House Cares survey and raffle|
|Contest award||A validation / reduction coupon code|
|Contest regions||United States|
|Contest deadlines||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Language of survey||English Spanish|
Huddlefeedback survey rules
- The minimum age to participate in the survey is 18 years old
- The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States
- For an online survey you will need your last purchase receipt
- Offer invitation code must appear on your receipt.
- 1 receipt is only valid once to participate in the Huddle
- You can answer the survey in English as well as in Spanish
- Company employees and their affiliates cannot participate in this contest
- Contest reward cannot be converted to cash
- The validation code can only be used once
- You must use the discount code within thirty days to take advantage of the offer.
- Remember to write your validation code on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit to benefit from a 5% reduction
- You must write the discount code on the receipt and show it to the restaurant in order to get the discount.
- The drawing of lots is void where it is prohibited
Also, check out – Long John Silver Survey & Sweepstake
Steps to take to participate in the Huddlefeedback survey
- The first step is to go to the Huddle House store and make a purchase, then keep the purchase receipt.
- Now visit the official survey site – huddlefeedback.com
- You can also switch the language between English and Spanish
- Fill in the details to enter the survey like the 15 digit survey code and click START to enter the survey
- Once your survey code is verified, you will be able to take the survey
- In the survey, users will be asked to rate the quality, service and variety of items, on a satisfied to dissatisfied scale, on the interior, environment and cleanliness of Huddles Foods as well as the attitude of Staff. etc.
- Now in the survey answer the questions and submit your comments
About Huddle House
Huddle House is a chain of 24-hour diner-style restaurants located in the Southeast, Mid Atlantic, Midwest and Southwest. he chain was established in April 1964 in Decatur, Georgia, by John Sparks, with the aim of providing a 24 hour restaurant. It is named after the act of snuggling up in football. The original Huddle House in Decatur was created to give fans a place to eat after Friday night’s “big game”.