On Season 11 of Shark Tank, entrepreneur and mother of 3 Ashi Jelinek pitched her beverage logo KidsLuv. She went into the Tank looking for funding of $two hundred,000 in exchange for 8 percentage equity (a $2.5 million valuation), and found out that she had already raised $1 million to deliver her more healthy juice opportunity for kids to market.
Ashi didn’t get a deal on Shark Tank (the episode firstly aired in March 2020) however as she says within the publish-Shark Tank video underneath, “I surely found out so much from the revel in and I’m so appreciative of that. And the one aspect I’ve without a doubt discovered is to in no way surrender.”
Kidsluv is a sugar-loose drink for children. The proprietor of Kidsluv is Ashi Jelinek, who supplied her new idea for a totally health-aware population to the sharks inside the shark tank on ABC. As of 2021, Kidsluv has a net worth of $ 20 million. Most of its earnings comes from advertising and sales.
Ashi Jelinek started her career in 2017 because of the mom of three kids. At that time she desired a wholesome, innovative children’s product for her kids. Ashi Jelinek’s company changed into named Loving Company in 2017. The drink is fortified with nutrients A, B, C, D and E, vegan, has no sugar, is sweetened with stevia and is a superb moisturizer with a mixture of sodium-calcium citrate.
Kidsluv Net Worth 2021
|Net worth:||$ 20 million|
|Income :||$ 5 million (annually)|
kids Luv Net wealth year wise
Here take a look at kids LUV wealth year wise growth.
|Net worth in 2021||$ 20 million|
|Assets in 2020||$ 15 million|
|Net worth in 2019||$ 10 million|
|Net worth in 2018||$ 5 million|
|Net worth in 2017||$ 1 million|
5 Facts & Update on Kids Luv from Shark Tank
Kids Luv is a 0 sugar diet-packed beverage for children. Ashi Jelinek provided her new idea for a very health aware population to the Shark Tank sharks on ABC. What is Kids Luv all approximately? Find out under!
- . Ashi Jelinek commenced her corporation the Luving Company in 2017. As a mom of three, she wanted to find a healthful revolutionary children’s product.
- The drink is nutritious greater with A, B, C, D, and E, is Vegan, has zero sugars, is sweetened with Stevia, and is a superb hydrator with a mix of Sodium Calcium Citrate.
- Kids Luv is available in range packs with sorts of flavours which include coconut and mango.
- Reviews are coming in from customers with young youngsters. This one says: “Both of my children, even my son, who is a totally choosy eater, loves the beverages. I love that it has no sugar!”
- Kids Luv has 5,000 followers on Instagram and 900+ on Facebook. Both pages are up to date recently. The Kids Luv products also are on Amazon with a four out of five stars score and 16 reviews. The maximum current opinions are from January 2020. Another variant in their product has 6 reviews and a five out of five superstar score.