LPUNEST is one of India’s largest entrance exams to get into India’s largest best private university Lovely Professional University. LPU is situated in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. The university was established in 2005 by Lovely International Trust, under The Lovely Professional University Act, 2005 (Punjab Act 25 of 2005) and started operation in 2006. LPUNEST is the entrance exam for LPU. This article is about the LPUNEST solved papers.
This article contains question papers of LPU NEST – National Entrance and Scholarship Test Question Papers are from the Year 2010 till the Year 2020.
With its vision to be a premier academic institution, recognized internationally for its contribution to industry and society through excellence in teaching, learning, research, internationalization, entrepreneurship and leadership, LPU is flying through the clouds of success. One can get int0 LPU through its entrance test named as LPUNEST and the students can practice by solving LPUNEST solve papers.
LPU NEST Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- 1 LPU NEST Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- 2 LPU NEST Papers Download PDF 2020
- 3 LPUNEST Last years Solved Papers Download
- 4 LPU NEST Solved Question Paper Download
- 5 LPUNEST Exam Pattern 2020
With 24,000 students in 2010, it claims to be the largest single-campus private university in India. The Lovely Institute Of Law was ranked 18th among the 18 by India Today‘s “India’s Best Colleges 2020: Law”. Lovely Professional University was ranked 66 among engineering colleges by Outlook India in 2020.
LPU NEST Papers Download PDF 2020
To get admission in LPU, students need to crack its entrance exam named as LPUNEST. LPUNEST test centres are now in 50 countries as well as 150 cities of India. LPUNEST is a national entrance exam and scholarship Test for admission to various programmes in Lovely Professional University. This test forms the basis of eligibility for some of the programmes and for the scholarship for most of the programmes.
Important Dates of LPUNEST-2020
|Entrance examination dates||10th April – 30th April 2020|
|Online Registration Opens||1st week of November 2020|
|Last date to apply||28th February 2020|
|Slot booking for online examination||1st March 2020 onwards|
|Result||7th May 2021|
|Online Counselling and Seat Allocation||7th May 2021 onwards|
LPUNEST Last years Solved Papers Download
The solved papers of LPUNEST have been designed for students to prepare more effectively for the LPUNEST, which is conducted by Lovely Professional University. The questions included in the solved papers are that of the last years’ exam and aspirants can use them to practice for LPUNEST 2020. LPUNEST solved papers comprises question from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as per the prescribed syllabus. Candidates who are preparing for LPUNEST 2020 must solve sample papers to get familiar with the exam pattern of LPUNEST. LPUNEST solved papers will help aspirants to self-evaluate their preparation level and accordingly work on their weakness. By practising with LPUNEST solved papers candidates will be able to develop an understanding of the important topics, difficulty level and weight given to the topics under each subject. Additionally, candidates can manage time and create improve speed and accuracy. By solving LPUNEST last years’ question papers, candidates will get a prior experience of the examination. To start solving LPUNEST solved papers and to know about their benefits, go through the article given below on this page.
LPU NEST Solved Question Paper Download
LPU will conduct LPUNEST 2020 in online mode. The previous years’ solved papers of LPUNEST will be beneficial for candidates as they can get an overall structure of the actual question paper. However, before preparation candidates must be thorough with the LPUNEST syllabus 2020 as prescribed by the university.
Here you will get NEST Previous Year Question Papers so Download NEST Exam Previous Papers and enjoy National Entrance Screening Test Solved Papers with Key & Model Papers.
LPUNEST Previous Years’ Solved Papers – Advantages
Solving previous years’ papers are very important for those candidates who are preparing for the exam. Below are some points explaining the importance of the solved papers.
- The solved papers of LPUNEST enhance the accuracy level and increase the speed of candidates.
- Continuous practice of the of LPUNEST model papers, LPUNEST sample papers, previous year’s LPUNEST question papers gives an idea to the candidates about the pattern of the question paper of the entrance test.
- Through LPUNEST solved papers, the candidate can prepare for the peer pressure that they have to handle in the examination hall as the time provided to solve the question paper is limited.
- With regular practice of the question papers, candidates will improve their ability to solve questions within a specific time period and also manage the time accordingly to solve the actual question paper of LPUNEST.
LPUNEST Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who are appearing for LPUNEST 2020 must check the exam pattern of LPUNEST-2020 to have a clear concept of the actual question paper. The subject wise division of the question paper is given below.
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions||Marking scheme||Total|
|Total||110 questions||410 marks|
Negative marking – There will be no negative marking for incorrect or unattended answers.
Eligibility Criteria for LPUNEST:
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST-2020
- Qualifying Examination: Applicants appearing for LPUNEST-2020 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2020, in final examination of 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college etc. declared recognised by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi or any other concerned apex body as applicable.
Eligibility Criteria for the Qualifying Examination:
Out of total 360 marks you just need 120+ to qualify. But if you just have an idea more than some basics, you have the chance to score 80+ percentage.
LPUNEST Previous Years’ Solved Papers
The previous years’ solved question papers of LPUNEST are given in the table below for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English. Here View and download previous years (past) question papers for NEST entrance exam for 2020, 2020, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007.
In this article, I have shared previous year LPUNEST examination papers, practice papers, preparation tips, exam instructions.