If you’ve always wanted mouthwatering burgers at reasonable prices, Hungry Jack’s is the place to go. They even have the iconic Whopper burgers to make sure you keep seeing them again. Want to make the next visit even sweeter? Go ahead and complete the MyHJExperience survey to win an extra cheese burger. If you would like to learn more about the My Hungry Jacks Experience survey, read below to find out how to participate and the conditions.
- 1 What is the MyHJExperience survey?
What is the MyHJExperience survey?
Like all large companies, Hungry Jack’s wants to know how to treat its customers even better. The invention of the Internet has made it much easier for people and by extension, for businesses to stay in touch with each other. Improving their services is exactly what MyHJExperience hopes to achieve because they can find out what their customers think of them. Since they offer an extra cheese burger, you’ll be happy too, right?
Hungry Jack Survey Requirements
Before you go to see how to take the survey, you may want to see the requirements.
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate in the survey.
- A recent receipt from your nearest Hungry Jack’s.
- Only one offer is offered to one person per visit.
- You need a PC or mobile device with an internet connection.
- The survey is only available in English. A basic understanding of the language is therefore required.
- You must complete the survey at least 24 hours after your visit.
- Your receipt must come from a Hungry Jack’s participating in the survey.
- If you work at Hungry Jack’s or have a parent who does, you would not be eligible for the offer.
- Use the original receipt when using your offer, as photocopies will not be accepted.
If you meet all of these requirements, read on to find out how to take this survey and earn your free burger.
How to participate in the MyHJExperience survey
You need to follow these simple steps listed below.
- Make sure you have your receipt from a recent visit to a participating Hungry Jack’s.
- Launch the Internet browser of your choice and visit https://www.myhjexperience.com.
- Now you need to enter the survey code present on your receipt.
- Then enter the time of your visit. Press start to continue.
- You will be asked a series of questions. It will depend on the food, convenience and customer service.
- Answer the questions honestly because even if your experience was not good, you will still get the validation code.
- Answer all the questions to get the validation code for your free burger. Write the code down on your receipt and visit a nearby Hungry Jack’s.
Make sure you give honest answers as it helps the brand improve customer service.
Rewards www.MyHJExperience.com [FREE Cheese Burger]
The payoff is pretty straightforward. A free cheese burger next time you visit it sounds good. Just make sure your receipt is genuine as photocopies will not be accepted and make sure your validation code is correct.
The rewards can change over time as the business tries to offer new items as rewards. This way, they also manage to get one of their new menu items eaten. And if it’s good, you could start buying it regularly.
Is the survey worth it?
With over 400 stores across Australia, Hungry Jack’s is quite huge and would like customers to be more involved in their decision making process. This survey should improve your services and provide you with a free burger to complete it. Any praise you give for the company will be appreciated and any complaints will be addressed on future visits. After taking all of this into consideration, I would say it is worth taking the MyHJExperience survey.
FAQs about my HUNGRY JACK experience
- What is the validity of this offer?
The survey must be completed 48 hours after the receipt is issued.
- Is it mandatory to complete the Tell Hungry Jack survey?
The survey is not mandatory at all, but considering all the perks and freebies, I would say go for it.
- Can I share this code?
You cannot share the code. The person who completed the survey should use it.
Learn more about Hungry Jack’s
Hungry Jack’s Pt Ltd is an Australian fast food restaurant franchise of Burger King Corporation. Jack Cowin is the man who owns Competitive Foods Australia of which Hungry Jack’s is a grant from. Hungry Jack’s owns and operates or sub-licenses all Burger King / Hungry Jack restaurants in Australia. As the country’s main franchise, the company is responsible for licensing new operators, opening its own stores, and monitoring the standards of franchise locations in this country. With over 400 locations across Australia, Hungry Jack’s is the second largest Burger King franchise in the world.
A take-out food store in Adelaide, South Australia, had previously registered the Burger King name. Jack Cowin was given alternative names based on pre-existing trademarks from Burger King. He chose the brand name “Hungry Jack”, one of Pillsbury’s American pancake mix products and changed the name slightly to a possessive form by adding an apostrophe and “s” to form the new name “Hungry. Jack’s ”.
Burger King contact information
HUNGRY JACK HEADQUARTERS
Level 6, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
NEW SOUTH WALES
Level 6, 100 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
Level 5, 460 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Unit 9, 441 Nudgee Road, Hendra, QLD 4011
Suite 1, 46, promenade Gwendoline, BELDON 6027
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE
1300852326 (FREE CALL)
That’s all there is to know about Hungry Jack’s. If you think it’s good enough and want a free burger, don’t wait to fill out the MyHJExperience survey the next time you visit the famous burger.