NIOT Project Scientists syllabus 2020, NIOT Project Scientists Exam Pattern 2020. National Institute of Ocean Technology, has opened up a recruitment notification for 2013 posts of Project Scientists, Project Scientific Assistants and other vacancies.So, if you also have applied or is going to be, then you must be wondering for NIOT Project Scientists syllabus 2020 over the internet.If this is the case, then you are at right place, we have well illustrated here the details of latest updated official NIOT Project Scientists syllabus 2020, with NIOT Project Scientists Exam pattern, test scheme and preparation tips to make you all prepared.
NIOT Project Scientists Syllabus 2020
- 1 NIOT Project Scientists Syllabus 2020
- 2 NIOT Chennai Project Scientist Syllabus 2020 pdf
- 3 Download National Institute of Ocean Technology Project Scientist Syllabus 2020
- 4 NIOT Project Scientist Exam Pattern 2020
- 4.1 NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus 2020 for General English
- 4.2 NIOT Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2020
- 4.3 How shall I download NIOT Project Scientists Syllabus 2020
- 4.4 IMPORTANT DATES for NIOT Project Scientist Recruitment
- 4.5 Candidates shall note the following points at the time of applying for NIOT Project Scientist Recruitment 2020
Here comes a good news for job hunters of Chennai, National Institute of Ocean Technology has invited graduates from different respective engineering fields for 203 posts of Project Scientists, Project Scientific Assistants, Project Technicians, and Project Administration. The registration lines to apply will be activated only on the official website on 1st October 2020 and 30th October 2020. Job seekers can apply for the jobs within this time limit and it is the best time to prepare for the upcoming competitive objective type written examination. Soon, after collecting Online Application forms the officials will declare the exam date, leading to no or very little time to prepare Given below is the NIOT Project Scientists Syllabus 2020 official pdf, which you shall understand and analyze now.
NIOT Chennai Project Scientist Syllabus 2020 pdf
The Ministry of Earth Scientists, Government of India has established an autonomous body running since its establishment in 1993 till now popularly known as National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT). The Institute is Chennai based and aims at resolving various technical problems India is facing in associated with harvesting of non-living and living resources in the Indian Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ). This is what NIOT is born under the Ministry of Heath Sciences.
NIOT is a well performing Government body, and is a hub of employment for many eligible candidates, who holds specific task required degree or fulfills respective educational qualification indeed. Recently, a NIOT Chennai Rojgar has been circulated among individuals for Project Scientists, Project Scientific Assistants, Project Technicians, and Project Administration written examination to be conducted soon.
NIOT Project Scientists Syllabus 2020 OVERVIEW….
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Name of the Post||Project Scientists, Project Technicians|
|Number of the Post||203|
|Job Location||Pallikaranai, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
| Post wise/Number of different posts offered|
A Candidate should holds a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical / Production/ / Aeronautical / Automobile/ Naval Architecture/Ocean Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in respective fields of engineering.
|Selection Process||1. Written Examination|
|Pay Scale||The Average Pay scale for Project Scientist post is Rs. 65000 + HRA.|
|Age Limit|| Maximum 28 years.|
With Age Relaxation for reserved categories:–
Download National Institute of Ocean Technology Project Scientist Syllabus 2020
The NIOT with respect to select candidates for the concerning posts offered shall conduct written examination followed by Personnel Interview. So, the first round of selection would be written examination which is to be conducted tentatively in the month of November 2020. All, jobs aspirants needed to score the minimum qualifying marks in that competitive written examination, to be eligible for the next round of selection i.e., Interview. We will be updating exam dates and other related official upcoming directly here at examcraze.in. As if now, let’s discuss the pattern of your written examination first, covering all subjects and marks they carry.
NIOT Project Scientist Exam Pattern 2020
|Sr. Number||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects|
|1||Objective Type||General Awareness|
|4||Professional knowledge Subjects relevant to the post|
The NIOT Project Scientist written exam will be consisting of objective type multiple choice question paper.
The question paper consists of the question from subjects given below:–
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- and Professional knowledge
Each question will be of 1 mark, no matter the section, every question from any topic shall weighs a single mark.
And Each section of the NIOT Project Scientist written exam paper has a different syllabus and different marks.
NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus 2020 for General English
|Tourism||Countries and Capitals|
|Indian Politics||Rivers, Lakes, and Seas|
|Famous Places in India||Artists|
|Culture||Famous Books & Authors|
|Inventions and Discoveries||Indian Economy|
|General Science||Current Affairs|
|Indian Parliament||Famous Days & Dates|
NIOT Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2020
|Fill in the blanks||Spelling Test|
|Synonyms||Idioms and Phrases|
|Antonyms||Active and Passive Voice|
|Spotting Errors||Joining Sentences|
|Sentence Improvement||Para Completion|
|Error Correction (Underlined Part||Passage Completion|
|National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2020|
|Time and Work Partnership||Ratio and Proportion|
|Simple Equations||Permutations and Combinations|
|Simplification and Approximation||Numbers and Ages|
|Problems on Numbers||Compound Interest|
|Volumes Profit and Loss||Problems on Trains|
|Probability||Mixtures and Allegations|
|Indices and Surds||Averages|
|Quadratic Equations||Simple Interest|
|Odd Man Out||Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F|
|Races and Games||Time and Distance|
How shall I download NIOT Project Scientists Syllabus 2020
- Visit the official website of NIOT www.niot.res.in
- Click on the Recruitment Tab on the home page.
- Now search for the NIOT Exam Syllabus 2020, and click on that link
- Later, a pdf file appears on the screen
- Download that pdf file and practice the each topic.
IMPORTANT DATES for NIOT Project Scientist Recruitment
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.10.2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.10.2020
- Date of issue admit cards 2020: Updated soon
- Exam date: November 2020(tentative)
Candidates shall note the following points at the time of applying for NIOT Project Scientist Recruitment 2020
Candidates these are very important instructions published by NIOT authorities on their officially launched notification, every candidate if found violating any of these rules, shall be subjected with hardship or loss, and cannot be rectified by any authorities later on.
- A Candidate has to be citizen of India.
- Application forms available online, must be filled within due date, after submission of which, candidates would be provided registration Number.
- After registering Online, you have to take a print out of your application form and sent to NIOT duly signed along with the certificates given below.
10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
2. 12th standard or equivalent mark sheet.
3. Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates
4. Degree / Diploma certificate alongwith mark sheets of each year
5. P.G. Degree Certificate alongwith mark sheets of each year
6. Experience Certificate, if any, for proof of experience
7. Other documents, as applicable, relevant to the post applied for
Official NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus pdf download
More from examcraze.in
Candidates we hope you get all the details given here for syllabus, hit the bell icon to subscribe us, as there is still a lot of updates we will make, that you won’t be missing.