Odisha SET Admission Ticket: The Odisha SET is organized by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education to appoint faculty in different states such as Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra. The University Grants Commission (UGC) has given approval to conduct this test.
These candidates desperately want to be recruited as lecturers among the various states such as Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra. they will apply Odisha SET Admission ticket.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Odisha SET ADMIT CARD 2021.
Odisha SET 2021 Hall Ticket Card:
These candidates have successfully submitted their form. You download the online mode for the admission ticket by visiting the official website. Candidates can download the ticket by entering their username and password in the required field. Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination room without a ticket. Candidates must have their admission card with them at the examination center.
Odisha SET 2021 ticket dates:
|Availability of the ticket||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Result announcement||To be announced|
How can I download the Odisha SET Admit Card 2021?
First, the candidate should go to the department’s official website.
- On the home page, the candidate can find out the download link for the Admit Card 2021 exam.
- Then click on the appropriate link and open it on the next page.
- Now enter all the requested details such as registration number, name and date of birth, etc. to easily receive the hall ticket.
- Then click on the send icon and send all main points.
- Your admission ticket will appear within a few minutes.
- At the end, take the printed copy of the hall ticket and keep it for the examination.
ALSO READ: Odisha SET RESULT 2021.
Details mentioned on Odisha SET Admit Card 2021:
Name of the applicant.
Paper sample / center address and paper shift time.
Role number of the competitors.
Place of the gender test.
Examination time / reporting time.
Important guidelines for the exam.
Date of birth of the participants.
Date and day of the test.
Photo and signature of the participants.