Here is good news for all those candidates who want to take admission in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or 4-year B.A+B.Ed/B.Sc+B.Ed. Government Dungar College, Bikaner Rajasthan is going to conduct Rajasthan PTET 2020 very soon. In this article, we have shared Rajasthan PTET 2020 Syllabus and you can download PTET Syllabus from here in pdf format.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 stands for Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test is a Teacher Eligibility Test and conducted by Government Dungar College, Bikaner every year. Application form for PTET 2020 will start from February and exam will be held in May 2020.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Syllabus In English And Hindi
|Subject Name||Syllabus in English||Syllabus in Hindi|
|Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test|
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)|
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Language Proficiency(English or Hindi)||50||150|
Rajasthan PTET syllabus divided into four sections. That is mentioned below:-
- Mental Ability
- Teaching Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- English / Hindi
Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test the following abilities.
- Drawing Interferences
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test Section shall consist of 50 questions mainly in the following areas:
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
- Social Maturity
General awareness Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions mainly in the following areas:
- Current Affair (National & International)
- Indian History & Culture
- India and its natural resources
- Great Indian personalities (Past and Present)
- Environmental awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Countries and Capitals
- General Politics
- Scientific Research
- Geography of India & Gujarat
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Knowledge of Current Events
Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)
Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consist of 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects:
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence structures
PTET 2020 Important Points
- All questions in Question-Paper shall be objective type multiple choice questions with at least four alternative answers. (See sample question under heading ‘Model question paper’)
- The paper will be set both in English and Hindi except in Language proficiency Section. In case of discrepancy in options of answers or in the question paper, the English version shall be treated as final.
- The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks and the maximum marks in the paper shall be 600.
- Full 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. In Attitude & Aptitude Section, however, the answers will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks. This means that the answer to each question will carry the weight of 3,2,1 and 0.