In case your amount is less two lakhs and want to transfer money to another account, you have to fill SBI Bank NEFT Form. You can get this form from SBI branch as well you can download from here.
NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer system is a fast, secure and reliable way to make the transaction.
What Is SBI RTGS NEFT Form?
Generally, the bank offers an RTGS NEFT facility to make the transaction easy.
- RTGS means Real Time Gross Settlement System.
- Available for a transaction value of Rs.2.00 lacs and above.
- NEFT means National Electronic Fund Transfer system.
- There is no minimum or maximum stipulated transaction value for using this facility.
|Minimum / Maximum amount for RTGS / NEFT transactions under Retail Internet Banking|
|RTGS||Rs. 2 Lakhs||Rs. 10 Lakhs|
|NEFT||No Minimum||Rs. 10 Lakhs|
How To Fill SBI Bank NEFT Form
- There are two sections in NEFT form. The left section is for Bank customers whereas the right section is for bank purpose.
- In the left part, you have to enter the following details correctly.
- Leave the right section blank. Bank cashier will use this section.
Information Required In SBI NEFT Form
- Amount Transfer
- Beneficiary Account no.
- Name of the beneficiary bank
- Name of the beneficiary customer
- Account no. of the beneficiary customer
- IFSC code of the Beneficiary Bank branch.
SBI Bank NEFT Form Pdf Download
You can download the above image and save to your mobile/ computer.