SBI Junior Associate Syllabus 2020. State Bank of India has issued a notification for recruitment of Jr Associate at 8301 posts, Interested candidates can apply until 10 February 2020. If you have applied, till don’t waste your time and start your preparation with Latest SBI Junior Associate Syllabus for Preliminary & Mains examination, you can check the pattern of both examinations here in this page.
SBI Junior Associate Syllabus 2020
- 1 SBI Junior Associate Syllabus 2020
- 2 SBI JA Syllabus 2020 Exam pattern download
- 2.1 www.sbi.co.in JA Syllabus 2020 for 8301 Junior associate posts
- 2.2 Download SBI JA Clerk Admit Card 2020
- 2.3 SBI Junior Associate Prelims Syllabus 2020 download
- 2.4 State Bank of India Jr Associate Pre Exam Pattern 2020
- 2.5 SBI Junior Associate Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020
- 2.6 SBI Junior Associate Mains Syllabus 2020 download
- 2.7 More from Banking Sector:-
Hey candidates, you must have been intimated about SBI Junior Associate and Clerk recently published recruitment notification. I am sure you are, the Recruitment Board are accepting application forms available online only on the official website of sbi until 10th February 2020, the registration process is initiated on 20th January 2020.
A ton of application forms are being submitted by many eligible candidates across the Country, and many are still counting, so the competition in nonetheless and similarly the level of competitive examination.
To make it a clear scenario for jobs aspirants, State Bank of India has clearly specified the examination dates and about the hall tickets, new latest syllabus to help candidates for their preparation.
And we have decided to cover the SBI Junior Associate Syllabus 2020 topic here in this article. You would also know the exam dates and other exam events related important dates here.
SBI JA Syllabus 2020 Exam pattern download
In cognizance with SBI JA Clerk Recruitment notification 2020, State Bank of India has declared on its official notification to conduct SBI JA Mains written examination on 12th May 2020.
The Selection procedure to find the best, deserving candidates for 8301 posts of Junior Associate, State bank of India would process a fair and tough selection criteria, which includes two phases of written competitive objective types examination called as SBI Junior Associate Pre Examination 2020 and SBI JA Mains Exam 2020.
In simple words, candidates qualifying the preliminary examination would become eligible to appear in Mains written examination. So, there is less time you have now guys, as SBI JA Pre-examination would tentatively schedule on March/April 2020 and its already February.
www.sbi.co.in JA Syllabus 2020 for 8301 Junior associate posts
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the posts||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) posts|
|Total No. of posts||8301|
|Type of Job||Bank Job|
|Starting Date to Apply for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020||20th January 2020|
|The closing Date to Apply for State Bank of India JA Jobs 2020||10th February 2020|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
|SBI Official Website||www.sbi.co.in|
|Category name||SBI Junior Associate Syllabus 2020|
|SBI Junior Associate Pre Admit Card 2020||3rd March 2020.|
|SBI JA Pre Exam Date 2020||March/April|
|Mains Exam Admit Card Release Date||26th April 2020.|
|SBI Junior Associate Mains Exam date 2020||12th May 2020|
|Result announcement||Available soon|
SBI Junior Associate Prelims Syllabus 2020 download
SBI Jr. Associate Preliminary Syllabus and Exam pattern is briefly illustrated here. As the Pre is qualifying in nature and has nothing to build with the Final Merit List which will be based on marks scored in Mains and Interview.
But being the first phase of the examination, it draws candidate’s attention and hence it’s latest syllabus and exam pattern you all must have a look given below.
Points to be noted down
- The SBI Junior Associate and Clerk examination will be held Online and not Offline.
- The Question paper will be objective type containing multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be Bilingual, available in two languages English and Hindi as per candidate’s preference.
- There will be total 100 questions asked from English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability 30, 35, 35 each.
- Each question carried One Mark.
- The question paper thus is of 100 Marks.
- Time Duration of the paper is 1 Hour.
- There will be negative marking with 0.25 marks deduction for each wrong answer attempted.
State Bank of India Jr Associate Pre Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No.||Name of Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
SBI Junior Associate Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020
- SBI Junior Associate and Clerk Mains Examination will also Online mode.
- There will be 190 Objective types questions asked of four different Subjects.
- The Question paper will be of 200 Marks.
- The Composite time duration will be 2 Hours 40 minutes (160 minutes)
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Junior Associate Mains Syllabus 2020 download
General/Financial Awareness: Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam. Questions related to Banking & Finance, various Initiatives, Schemes, Policies, Taxes & Duties etc. will also be asked.
English Language/ General English:
- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms
- Sentence Error
- Sentence correction
- fill in the blanks
- Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Number Series
- Coding and decoding
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Statement & Conclusion type questions
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Seating Arrangements.
Computer Aptitude : Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
At this point candidates we are winding up the content, hope the Syllabus information you get will prove valuable for Pre and Mains JA examination, we will soon update here Previous year solved question paper. All the best for exams and if you need to ask any question feel free to drop them in the comment section below.
More from Banking Sector:-