|Contest name||Charley’s customer satisfaction survey and raffle|
|Contest regions||United States and District of Columbia|
|Survey methods||Online only|
|Language of survey||English Spanish|
Longjohnsilver Survey Rules
- The survey is open to legal residents of the United States
- The minimum age to qualify for the survey is 18 years old
- The draw is void where prohibited by law
- Contest reward is not transferable
- Long John Silver employees, sponsors of this contest and affiliates cannot participate in this survey.
- The survey is available in 2 different languages, English and Spanish
- Incomplete registrations cannot be counted at the time of the draw
- There is only one way to enter the contest and that is through the online website.
- To participate in the online survey, you will need a recent purchase receipt from Charley’s store
See also – Charley Customer Satisfaction Survey on tellcharleys.com
Steps to Complete the Long John Silver Survey
You can take the survey through a single online portal
- First, make any purchase at Long John Silver Restaurant and keep the purchase receipt
- Now after that visit the official survey site which is – mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
- Now start filling in the details on the survey homepage like – Store number and ticket number, then click START to take the survey
- The platform will verify your details and you will participate in the survey
- In the survey, start answering questions and submit your comments and honest opinion about the services.
- This is a customer satisfaction survey, which means its purpose is to gain knowledge and insight into how customers view their experience during their recent visit to Long John Silver’s
About Long John Silver Chain
Long John Silver’s is an American fast food restaurant specializing in seafood. In 1969 in Lexington, Kentucky. The name of the restaurant is named after Long John Silver from Robert Louis Stevenson’s novel Treasure Island.