|Contest name||Weis Feedback Survey and Sweepstakes|
|Contest award||100 Weis Rewards points|
|Contest regions||50 United States|
|Contest deadlines||January 2020 to December 2020|
|Language of survey||English|
Weis Feedback Rules
- The survey is open to legal residents of the United States
- The minimum age to participate in the survey is 18 years old
- Weis Company employees and their affiliates cannot participate in this survey.
- 100 Weis Rewards points which are a raffle reward cannot be converted to cash
- Limited entry for a receipt survey from Weis Markets.
- The drawing of lots is void where it is prohibited
Weis Feedback Requirements
- A working internet connection is required to complete the online survey
- A recent (not very old) purchase receipt is required to complete the survey
- This survey is only available in English
- You must complete the survey before the purchase receipt expires and between the contest deadlines
- An additional purchase cannot increase your chances of winning a sweepstakes reward
- All users must follow the raffle rules when completing the online survey
Weis Feedback Contest Reward
Winners will receive YOUR 100 WEIS REWARD POINTS FOR A SURVEY COMPLETED EVERY 7 DAYS.
Steps to Responding to the Weis Feedback Survey
There is the only online method to complete the survey and the steps are as follows:
- Before going to the survey site, prepare your recent weis purchase receipt
- Once you have the purchase receipt, open the official weis survey site which is https://weismarkets.survey.marketforce.com
- On the survey, the home page starts filling in details like location, reward card number, and date visited from your purchase receipt
- After filling in all the details, click on the START button to enter the survey
- After successful verification of your details, you can participate in the survey
- In the survey, answer all questions and submit your comments
- After submitting the survey, you will receive 100 Weis Rewards points
About Weis Market
Weis Markets was founded as Weis Pure Foods in 1912 in Sunbury, PA by two brothers, Harry and Sigmund Weis. Weis Markets, Inc. is a Mid-Atlantic food retailer based in Sunbury, Pennsylvania. In the 1950s and 1960s, Weis expanded its reach, first to York and then to Lancaster in 1960. In November 1967, the company purchased the five-store chain Albany Public Markets based in Albany, New York and from there, growth continues.