The technology of hot pressing, which is used to create hemp oil, makes this pomace from the seeds completely safe, so that the product is actively sold in cosmetology without side effects. Hemp hair oil has long been a faithful assistant, because its fatty acids, vitamins and essential substances return lifeless strands to their former strength. It is also attractive that, like any vegetable oil, hemp pomace goes well with various ingredients of nourishing and moisturizing hair masks.
HEMP HAIR OIL: EFFICIENCY AND BENEFITS
Due to a variety of amino acids, minerals, biologically active and even tannins, the structure of the follicles changes for the better with regular use of this oil. Firstly, the hair becomes strong both at the tips and at the roots. In the first case, this allows you to get rid of the problem of split ends, and in the second – from early baldness. Secondly, curls acquire additional natural shine, smoothness and silkiness.
Damaged and dry strands are reduced because the hemp product moisturizes any type of hair. At the same time, the activity of the sebaceous glands on the head is also restored, blood circulation improves, due to which strong new curls grow faster. If you use vegetable oil in the cold season, you can reduce the level of electrification of the hairstyle.
If you are interested in preventive use, hemp hair oil is extremely beneficial in preventing dandruff. We are talking about dead particles of dry skin, and the so-called oily seborrhea on the head. Due to the high level of antioxidants in the composition, hemp hair oil is also effective for older women who are worried about hair weakness due to prolonged negative environmental effects, including ultraviolet radiation. The healing and anti-inflammatory effect of the oil will be a useful bonus for those who have open wounds or scars on their heads. The undeniable advantage of vegetable pomace from hemp is its penetration into the deeper layers of the scalp. This allows you to get rid of a number of diseases, such as eczema and psoriasis, brittleness and dullness of the strands. Regular masks or rinsings with natural shampoo will help ease the combing of unruly frizzy hair and speed up the styling process for the so-called growing fluff, which is not yet holding its shape. Thus, hemp hair oil is equally necessary for owners of dry, oily, brittle, depleted curls.
WAYS TO USE HEMP OIL ON HAIR
The easiest way to use hemp pomace for curls is to create an oil compress. Sometimes this procedure is also called an oil wrap. It is necessary to strengthen the structure of the hair, restore volume and shine. To make a compress, purchase cosmetic hemp oil in the amount that will be sufficient for the entire length of your strands.
Heat this product a little in a large container in a water bath and apply it while still warm, not only on the curls themselves, but also on the scalp. You should rub the oil with massage rotational movements, and then additionally walk with a brush. Owners of oily type of curls are advised not to lubricate the hair roots or limit themselves to one procedure in 7 days. Well wrapped in a bag and a towel, try to forget about the compress for at least an hour, and preferably for all 8 hours. You can wash off this remedy with water combined with lemon juice. Wrapping is not recommended more than twice a week.
If you want to enrich your shampoo with hemp oil, you need to be sure about the quality of your hair product. It will take only five drops of vegetable pomace per standard serving of shampoo for one water treatment. Experts do not recommend combining the entire tube of cosmetic with oil so that long-term storage does not lead to the formation of any chemical reaction. Hemp oil shampoo adds airiness and smoothness to hair, but you should not use it more than 3 times a week.
HEMP OIL HAIR MASKS
- Buy natural hemp oil here If your hair lacks natural vitamins or it suffers from an abundance of thin strands, take 40 ml of pomace, add half as much fresh carrot juice, the same amount of liquid honey and 3 drops of lavender oil. Heat the mixture over low heat and apply on the head, and rinse after 40 minutes.
- An additional stimulating effect on the hair has a mask against the loss of curls with an emphasis on plant esters. For 100 ml of oil, you should take 2 drops of essential pomace of rosemary, the same amount of coriander and chamomile. The liquid mask is heated and gently applied with a brush to the hair, then waiting for an hour.
- Few girls know, but garlic hair mask with hemp oil is also enriched. Such a tool awakens directly the roots of curls, i.e. leads to accelerated hair growth. First you need to crush or pass through the press 3 garlic cloves. Then mix the ingredient with a large spoonful of oil and let the mixture brew for 60 minutes. Some people add a couple of drops of essential fir oil. You can apply this mask on your head selectively, paying attention only to those places that are prone to baldness. The product stays on the hair for exactly an hour.
- The natural radiance of curls is enhanced by the synthesis of vegetable oils. Combine in equal proportions (40 ml each) hemp pomace and almond oil. Pour in 20 ml of warm honey, and then add a coffee spoon of starch. A warm mask is applied along the entire length of the strands, which are then lightly combed. After 50 minutes, you can remove the product from your hair and enjoy the feeling of freshness and cleanliness. By the way, in addition to this mask, you can add in the same volumes as other oils, jojoba pomace (or egg white) and apple cider vinegar.
HEMP OIL FOR HAIR: TIPS
- Despite its safety, vegetable pomace can always cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, it is very important to know the reaction of your body in advance by applying oil to the inner area of the elbow. After that, wait half an hour and look at the skin. The absence of unwanted spots and itching indicates the possibility of using the product.
- The components of hemp pomace should be able to reveal their beneficial properties, so to speak, become more active. To do this, the oil is slightly heated to 30 degrees. Raising this figure only makes sense if you add essential oils or eggs to this hair product.
- There is no need to apply hemp oil to clean hair. Moreover, there is no need to rush and work with wet strands. Hemp pomace has a good cleansing effect, so it will perfectly remove particles of dust, dirt and greasy from the surface of the head on its own.
- Experts advise starting the treatment of curls from the roots, because they need hydration and nutrition the most. Then the oil is distributed over the strands themselves, and at the end the tips are moistened with squeeze.
- If you plan to keep hemp oil on your head for a while, it’s best to create a thermal effect on your hair, enhancing all the healing components. First, put on a plastic cap or bag, and then wrap yourself in a terry towel.
- Do not keep the product on your head for more than 40 minutes if the mask contains other aggressive substances besides oil. In the case of a pure hemp compress, the oil can remain on the hair throughout the night.
- Washing off the hemp oil will be quite difficult. Most often, the procedure is facilitated by foaming shampoo on the hair and then a warm shower. After that, you can rinse your hair with any herbal decoction, for example, with chamomile, St. John’s wort or nettle. After applying hemp oil, it is not recommended to dry the curls with a hairdryer, because they can be damaged again.
- A full course of restoration of damaged hair due to hemp pomace lasts 12-15 sessions, i.e. approximately 2 months. At the same time, you do not need to part and make compresses or masks more than 2 times a week. After one course, a 4-week break is made to rest the hair.